Is SWALLOW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SWALLOW in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small amount of liquid food
- noun - the act of swallowing
- noun - small long-winged songbird noted for swift graceful flight and the regularity of its migrations
- verb - pass through the esophagus as part of eating or drinking
- verb - engulf and destroy
- verb - enclose or envelop completely, as if by swallowing
- verb - utter indistinctly
- verb - take back what one has said
- verb - keep from expressing
- verb - tolerate or accommodate oneself to
- verb - believe or accept without questioning or challenge
- To cause (food or drink, for example) to pass through the mouth and throat into the stomach.
- To put up with (something unpleasant): swallowed the insults and kept on working.
- To refrain from expressing; suppress: swallow one’s feelings.
- To consume or destroy as if by ingestion; devour: a building that was swallowed up by fire.
- To believe without question: swallowed the alibi.
- To perform the act of swallowing.
- The act of swallowing.
- An amount swallowed.
- The channel through which a rope runs in a block or a mooring chock.
- Any of various small, graceful, swift-flying passerine birds of the family Hirundinidae, having long, pointed wings, a usually notched or forked tail, and a large mouth for catching flying insects and noted for their regular migrations in large numbers, often over long distances.
- Any of various similar birds, such as a swift.
- verb - to take through the mouth and esophagus into the stomach
There are 7 letters in SWALLOW: A L L O S W W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SWALLOW
To search all scrabble anagrams of SWALLOW, to go: SWALLOW?
Rearrange the letters in SWALLOW and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SWALLOW
6 letters out of SWALLOW
5 letters out of SWALLOW
4 letters out of SWALLOW
3 letters out of SWALLOW
2 letters out of SWALLOW
Contextual use of SWALLOW
What's nearby SWALLOW
Lookup in Wiki for SWALLOW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SWALLOW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SWALLOW"