Is SWAGS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SWAGS in various dictionaries:
- noun - valuable goods
- noun - goods or money obtained illegally
- noun - a bundle containing the personal belongings of a swagman
- verb - droop, sink, or settle from or as if from pressure or loss of tautness
- verb - walk as if unable to control one's movements
- verb - sway heavily or unsteadily
- adj - to move slowly back and forth [v -ED, -ING, -S] : SWAYABLE
There are 5 letters in SWAGS: A G S S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SWAGS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SWAGS, to go: SWAGS?
Rearrange the letters in SWAGS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SWAGS
What's nearby SWAGS
Lookup in Wiki for SWAGS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SWAGS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SWAGS"