Is SUSTENANCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SUSTENANCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a source of materials to nourish the body
- noun - the financial means whereby one lives
- noun - the act of sustaining life by food or providing a means of subsistence
- The act of sustaining.
- The condition of being sustained.
- The supporting of life or health; maintenance: “to deliver in every morning six beeves, forty sheep, and other victuals for my sustenance” (Jonathan Swift).
- Something, especially food, that sustains life or health.
- Means of livelihood.
There are 10 letters in SUSTENANCE: A C E E N N S S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SUSTENANCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SUSTENANCE, to go: SUSTENANCE?
Rearrange the letters in SUSTENANCE and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of SUSTENANCE
9 letters out of SUSTENANCE
8 letters out of SUSTENANCE
7 letters out of SUSTENANCE
6 letters out of SUSTENANCE
5 letters out of SUSTENANCE
4 letters out of SUSTENANCE
3 letters out of SUSTENANCE
2 letters out of SUSTENANCE
Contextual use of SUSTENANCE
What's nearby SUSTENANCE
Lookup in Wiki for SUSTENANCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SUSTENANCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SUSTENANCE"