Is SUSPEND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SUSPEND in various dictionaries:
- verb - hang freely
- verb - cause to be held in suspension in a fluid
- verb - bar temporarily
- verb - stop a process or a habit by imposing a freeze on it
- verb - make inoperative or stop
- verb - render temporarily ineffective
- To bar for a period from a privilege, office, or position, usually as a punishment: suspend a student from school.
- To cause to stop for a period; interrupt: suspended the trial.
- To render temporarily ineffective: suspend a jail sentence; suspend all parking regulations.
- To hang so as to allow free movement: suspended the mobile from the ceiling.
- To support or keep from falling without apparent attachment, as by buoyancy: suspend oneself in the water.
- To cease for a period; delay.
- To fail to make payments or meet obligations.
- verb - to cause to stop for a period
There are 7 letters in SUSPEND: D E N P S S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SUSPEND
To search all scrabble anagrams of SUSPEND, to go: SUSPEND?
Rearrange the letters in SUSPEND and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SUSPEND
6 letters out of SUSPEND
5 letters out of SUSPEND
4 letters out of SUSPEND
3 letters out of SUSPEND
2 letters out of SUSPEND
Contextual use of SUSPEND
What's nearby SUSPEND
Lookup in Wiki for SUSPEND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SUSPEND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SUSPEND"