Is SURVEY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SURVEY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a detailed critical inspection
- noun - short descriptive summary (of events)
- noun - the act of looking or seeing or observing
- verb - consider in a comprehensive way
- verb - look over carefully or inspect
- verb - keep under surveillance
- verb - hold a review (of troops)
- verb - make a survey of
- verb - plot a map of (land)
- To examine or look at in a comprehensive way.
- To inspect carefully; scrutinize: “Two women were surveying the other people on the platform” (Thomas Wolfe).
- To determine the boundaries, area, or elevations of (land or structures on the earth’s surface) by means of measuring angles and distances, using the techniques of geometry and trigonometry.
- To inspect and determine the structural condition of (a building).
- To conduct a statistical survey on.
- To range one’s gaze leisurely over.
- A detailed inspection or investigation.
- A general or comprehensive view.
- The process of surveying.
- A report on or map of what has been surveyed.
- verb - to determine the boundaries, area, or elevations of by measuring angles and distances
There are 6 letters in SURVEY: E R S U V Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SURVEY
To search all scrabble anagrams of SURVEY, to go: SURVEY?
Rearrange the letters in SURVEY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SURVEY
What's nearby SURVEY
Lookup in Wiki for SURVEY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SURVEY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SURVEY"