Is SURROGATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SURROGATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who takes the place of another person
- noun - a person appointed to represent or act on behalf of others
- adj - providing or receiving nurture or parental care though not related by blood or legal ties
- One that takes the place of another; a substitute.
- A person or an animal that functions as a substitute for another, as in a social or family role.
- A surrogate mother.
- A figure of authority who takes the place of the father or mother in a person’s unconscious or emotional life.
- A judge in New York and some other states having jurisdiction over the probate of wills and the settlement of estates.
- To put in the place of another, especially as a successor; replace.
- To appoint (another) as a replacement for oneself.
There are 9 letters in SURROGATE: A E G O R R S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SURROGATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SURROGATE, to go: SURROGATE?
Rearrange the letters in SURROGATE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of SURROGATE
8 letters out of SURROGATE
7 letters out of SURROGATE
6 letters out of SURROGATE
5 letters out of SURROGATE
4 letters out of SURROGATE
3 letters out of SURROGATE
2 letters out of SURROGATE
Contextual use of SURROGATE
What's nearby SURROGATE
Lookup in Wiki for SURROGATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SURROGATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SURROGATE"