Is SURRENDER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SURRENDER in various dictionaries:
- noun - acceptance of despair
- noun - a verbal act of admitting defeat
- noun - the delivery of a principal into lawful custody
- noun - the act of surrendering (usually under agreed conditions)
- verb - give up or agree to forgo to the power or possession of another
- verb - relinquish possession or control over
- To relinquish possession or control of to another because of demand or compulsion.
- To give up in favor of another.
- To give up or give back (something that has been granted): surrender a contractual right.
- To give up or abandon: surrender all hope.
- To give over or resign (oneself) to something, as to an emotion: surrendered himself to grief.
- To restore (an estate, for example), especially to give up (a lease) before expiration of the term.
- The act or an instance of surrendering.
- The delivery of a prisoner, fugitive from justice, or other principal in a suit into legal custody.
- The act of surrendering or of being surrendered to bail.
- These nouns denote the act of giving up one’s person, one’s possessions, or people under one’s command to the authority, power, or control of another.
There are 9 letters in SURRENDER: D E E N R R R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SURRENDER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SURRENDER, to go: SURRENDER?
Rearrange the letters in SURRENDER and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of SURRENDER
8 letters out of SURRENDER
7 letters out of SURRENDER
6 letters out of SURRENDER
5 letters out of SURRENDER
4 letters out of SURRENDER
3 letters out of SURRENDER
2 letters out of SURRENDER
Contextual use of SURRENDER
What's nearby SURRENDER
Lookup in Wiki for SURRENDER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SURRENDER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SURRENDER"