Is SURPLUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SURPLUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a quantity much larger than is needed
- adj - more than is needed, desired, or required
- An amount or a quantity in excess of what is needed.
- Total assets minus the sum of all liabilities.
- Excess of a corporation’s net assets over the face value of its capital stock.
- Excess of receipts over expenditures.
- verb - to treat as being in excess of what is needed
There are 7 letters in SURPLUS: L P R S S U U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SURPLUS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SURPLUS, to go: SURPLUS?
Rearrange the letters in SURPLUS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SURPLUS
What's nearby SURPLUS
Lookup in Wiki for SURPLUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SURPLUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SURPLUS"