Is SURFACE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SURFACE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the outer boundary of an artifact or a material layer constituting or resembling such a boundary
- noun - the extended two-dimensional outer boundary of a three-dimensional object
- noun - the outermost level of the land or sea
- noun - a superficial aspect as opposed to the real nature of something
- noun - information that has become public
- noun - a device that provides reactive force when in motion relative to the surrounding air
- verb - come to the surface
- verb - put a coat on
- verb - appear or become visible
- adj - on the surface
- The outer or the topmost boundary of an object.
- A material layer constituting such a boundary.
- The boundary of a three-dimensional figure.
- The two-dimensional locus of points located in three-dimensional space.
- A portion of space having length and breadth but no thickness.
- The superficial or external aspect: “a flamboyant, powerful confidence man who lives entirely on the surface of experience” (Frank Conroy).
- An airfoil.
- Relating to, on, or at a surface: surface algae in the water.
- Apparent as opposed to real.
- To form the surface of: We used asphalt to surface over the driveway.
- To apply a surface to: surface a road.
- To provide with a surface.
- To rise to the surface.
- To emerge after concealment.
- To work or dig a mine at or near the surface of the ground.
- verb - to apply an outer layer to
There are 7 letters in SURFACE: A C E F R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SURFACE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SURFACE, to go: SURFACE?
Rearrange the letters in SURFACE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SURFACE
6 letters out of SURFACE
5 letters out of SURFACE
4 letters out of SURFACE
3 letters out of SURFACE
2 letters out of SURFACE
Contextual use of SURFACE
What's nearby SURFACE
Lookup in Wiki for SURFACE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SURFACE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SURFACE"