Is SURCHARGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SURCHARGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an additional charge (as for items previously omitted or as a penalty for failure to exercise common caution or common skill)
- verb - charge an extra fee, as for a special service
- verb - rip off
- verb - fill to capacity with people
- verb - print a new denomination on a stamp or a banknote
- verb - fill to an excessive degree
- verb - place too much a load on
- verb - show an omission in (an account) for which credit ought to have been given
- An additional sum added to the usual amount or cost.
- An overcharge, especially when unlawful.
- An additional or excessive burden; an overload.
- A new value or denomination overprinted on a postage or revenue stamp.
- The stamp to which a new value has been applied.
- The act of surcharging.
- To charge (a person) an additional sum.
- To overcharge (a person).
- To place an excessive burden on; overload.
- To fill beyond usual capacity; overfill.
- To print a surcharge on (a postage or revenue stamp).
- To show an omission of a credit in (an account).
- To require (a person) to reimburse funds spent without authorization.
There are 9 letters in SURCHARGE: A C E G H R R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SURCHARGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SURCHARGE, to go: SURCHARGE?
Rearrange the letters in SURCHARGE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of SURCHARGE
8 letters out of SURCHARGE
7 letters out of SURCHARGE
6 letters out of SURCHARGE
5 letters out of SURCHARGE
4 letters out of SURCHARGE
3 letters out of SURCHARGE
2 letters out of SURCHARGE
Contextual use of SURCHARGE
What's nearby SURCHARGE
Lookup in Wiki for SURCHARGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SURCHARGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SURCHARGE"