Is SUPERIOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SUPERIOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - one of greater rank or station or quality
- noun - the head of a religious community
- noun - a combatant who is able to defeat rivals
- noun - the largest freshwater lake in the world
- noun - a town in northwest Wisconsin on Lake Superior across from Duluth
- noun - a character or symbol set or printed or written above and immediately to one side of another character
- adj - of high or superior quality or performance
- adj - of or characteristic of high rank or importance
- adj - (sometimes followed by `to') not subject to or influenced by
- adj - written or printed above and to one side of another character
- adj - having an orbit farther from the sun than the Earth's orbit
- adj - having a higher rank
- adj - (often followed by `to') above being affected or influenced by
- Higher than another in rank, station, or authority: a superior officer.
- Of a higher nature or kind.
- Of great value or excellence; extraordinary.
- Greater in number or amount than another: an army defeated by superior numbers of enemy troops.
- Affecting an attitude of disdain or conceit; haughty and supercilious.
- Above being affected or influenced; indifferent or immune: “Trust magnates were superior to law” (Gustavus Myers).
- Located higher than another; upper.
- Set above the main line of type.
- Of wider or more comprehensive application; generic.
- One who surpasses another in rank or quality.
- The head of a religious community, such as a monastery, an abbey, or a convent.
- A superior character, as the number 2 in x2.
- noun - one of higher rank, quality, or authority than another
There are 8 letters in SUPERIOR: E I O P R R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SUPERIOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of SUPERIOR, to go: SUPERIOR?
Rearrange the letters in SUPERIOR and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SUPERIOR
7 letters out of SUPERIOR
6 letters out of SUPERIOR
5 letters out of SUPERIOR
4 letters out of SUPERIOR
3 letters out of SUPERIOR
2 letters out of SUPERIOR
Contextual use of SUPERIOR
What's nearby SUPERIOR
Lookup in Wiki for SUPERIOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SUPERIOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SUPERIOR"