Is SUMMATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SUMMATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a concluding summary (as in presenting a case before a law court)
- noun - (physiology) the process whereby multiple stimuli can produce a response (in a muscle or nerve or other part) that one stimulus alone does not produce
- noun - the final aggregate
- noun - the arithmetic operation of summing
- The act or process of adding; addition.
- A sum or an aggregate.
- A concluding part of a speech or an argument containing a summary of principal points, especially of a case before a court of law.
- The process by which multiple or repeated stimuli can produce a response in a nerve, muscle, or other part that one stimulus alone cannot produce.
There are 9 letters in SUMMATION: A I M M N O S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SUMMATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of SUMMATION, to go: SUMMATION?
Rearrange the letters in SUMMATION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of SUMMATION
8 letters out of SUMMATION
7 letters out of SUMMATION
6 letters out of SUMMATION
5 letters out of SUMMATION
4 letters out of SUMMATION
3 letters out of SUMMATION
2 letters out of SUMMATION
Contextual use of SUMMATION
What's nearby SUMMATION
Lookup in Wiki for SUMMATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SUMMATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SUMMATION"