Is SUBORDINATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SUBORDINATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an assistant subject to the authority or control of another
- noun - a word that is more specific than a given word
- verb - rank or order as less important or consider of less value
- verb - make subordinate, dependent, or subservient
- adj - lower in rank or importance
- adj - subject or submissive to authority or the control of another
- adj - (of a clause) unable to stand alone syntactically as a complete sentence
- Belonging to a lower or inferior class or rank; secondary.
- One that is subordinate.
- To put in a lower or inferior rank or class.
- To make subservient; subdue.
There are 11 letters in SUBORDINATE: A B D E I N O R S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SUBORDINATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SUBORDINATE, to go: SUBORDINATE?
Rearrange the letters in SUBORDINATE and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of SUBORDINATE
10 letters out of SUBORDINATE
9 letters out of SUBORDINATE
8 letters out of SUBORDINATE
7 letters out of SUBORDINATE
6 letters out of SUBORDINATE
5 letters out of SUBORDINATE
4 letters out of SUBORDINATE
3 letters out of SUBORDINATE
2 letters out of SUBORDINATE
Contextual use of SUBORDINATE
What's nearby SUBORDINATE
Lookup in Wiki for SUBORDINATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SUBORDINATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SUBORDINATE"