Is SUBMIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SUBMIT in various dictionaries:
- verb - refer for judgment or consideration
- verb - put before
- verb - yield to the control of another
- verb - hand over formally
- verb - refer to another person for decision or judgment
- verb - yield to another's wish or opinion
- verb - accept or undergo, often unwillingly
- verb - make an application as for a job or funding
- verb - make over as a return
- verb - accept as inevitable
- To yield or surrender (oneself) to the will or authority of another: “Nothing but contempt is due to those people who ask us to submit to unmerited oppression” (Christabel Pankhurst).
- To subject to a condition or process.
- To commit (something) to the consideration or judgment of another.
- To offer as a proposition or contention: I submit that the terms are entirely unreasonable.
- To give in to the authority, power, or desires of another.
- To allow oneself to be subjected to something.
- verb - to yield to the power of another
There are 6 letters in SUBMIT: B I M S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SUBMIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of SUBMIT, to go: SUBMIT?
Rearrange the letters in SUBMIT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SUBMIT
What's nearby SUBMIT
Lookup in Wiki for SUBMIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SUBMIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SUBMIT"