Is SUBDUE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SUBDUE in various dictionaries:
- verb - put down by force or intimidation
- verb - to put down by force or authority
- verb - hold within limits and control
- verb - get on top of
- verb - make subordinate, dependent, or subservient
- verb - correct by punishment or discipline
- To conquer and subjugate; vanquish.
- To quiet or bring under control by physical force or persuasion; make tractable.
- To make less intense or prominent; tone down: Subdued my excitement about the upcoming holiday.
- To bring (land) under cultivation: Farmers subdued the arid lands of Australia.
- verb - to bring under control
There are 6 letters in SUBDUE: B D E S U U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SUBDUE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SUBDUE, to go: SUBDUE?
Rearrange the letters in SUBDUE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SUBDUE
What's nearby SUBDUE
Lookup in Wiki for SUBDUE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SUBDUE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SUBDUE"