Is STULTIFY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STULTIFY in various dictionaries:
- verb - prove to be of unsound mind or demonstrate someone's incompetence
- verb - cause to appear foolish
- verb - deprive of strength or efficiency
- To render useless or ineffectual; cripple.
- To cause to appear stupid, inconsistent, or ridiculous.
- To allege or prove insane and so not legally responsible.
- verb - to cause to appear absurd
There are 8 letters in STULTIFY: F I L S T T U Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of STULTIFY, to go: STULTIFY?
Rearrange the letters in STULTIFY and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of STULTIFY
7 letters out of STULTIFY
6 letters out of STULTIFY
5 letters out of STULTIFY
4 letters out of STULTIFY
3 letters out of STULTIFY
2 letters out of STULTIFY
Contextual use of STULTIFY
What's nearby STULTIFY
Lookup in Wiki for STULTIFY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STULTIFY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STULTIFY"