Is STUBBLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STUBBLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds
- noun - short stiff hairs growing on a man's face when he has not shaved for a few days
- The short, stiff stalks of grain or hay remaining on a field after harvesting.
- Something resembling this material, especially the short bristly hairs on a man’s unshaven face.
- adj - a short, rough growth of beard [n -S] : STUBBLED
There are 7 letters in STUBBLE: B B E L S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STUBBLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of STUBBLE, to go: STUBBLE?
Rearrange the letters in STUBBLE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of STUBBLE
6 letters out of STUBBLE
5 letters out of STUBBLE
4 letters out of STUBBLE
3 letters out of STUBBLE
2 letters out of STUBBLE
Contextual use of STUBBLE
What's nearby STUBBLE
Lookup in Wiki for STUBBLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STUBBLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STUBBLE"