Is STRIKER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STRIKER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a forward on a soccer team
- noun - someone receiving intensive training for a naval technical rating
- noun - an employee on strike against an employer
- noun - someone who hits
- noun - the part of a mechanical device that strikes something
- One who strikes, as an employee on strike against an employer.
- One that strikes, as the clapper in a bell or the firing pin in a gun.
- A harpoon.
- One who uses a harpoon; a harpooner.
- An enlisted person in usually intensive training for a naval technical rating.
- A forward on a soccer team.
- verb - to come or cause to come into contact with
There are 7 letters in STRIKER: E I K R R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STRIKER
To search all scrabble anagrams of STRIKER, to go: STRIKER?
Rearrange the letters in STRIKER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of STRIKER
6 letters out of STRIKER
5 letters out of STRIKER
4 letters out of STRIKER
3 letters out of STRIKER
2 letters out of STRIKER
Contextual use of STRIKER
What's nearby STRIKER
Lookup in Wiki for STRIKER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STRIKER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STRIKER"