Is STRICKLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STRICKLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an implement for sharpening scythes
- noun - a tool or rod used to level off grain or other granular material that is heaped in a measure
- noun - a tool used in a foundry to shape a mold in sand
- verb - level off with a strickle in a measuring container
- verb - smooth with a strickle
- An instrument used to level off grain or other material in a measure.
- A foundry tool used to shape a mold in sand or loam.
- A tool for sharpening scythes.
- verb - to shape or smooth with a strickle (an instrument for leveling off grain)
There are 8 letters in STRICKLE: C E I K L R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STRICKLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of STRICKLE, to go: STRICKLE?
Rearrange the letters in STRICKLE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of STRICKLE
7 letters out of STRICKLE
6 letters out of STRICKLE
5 letters out of STRICKLE
4 letters out of STRICKLE
3 letters out of STRICKLE
2 letters out of STRICKLE
Contextual use of STRICKLE
What's nearby STRICKLE
Lookup in Wiki for STRICKLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STRICKLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STRICKLE"