Is STRICKEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STRICKEN in various dictionaries:
- adj - grievously affected especially by disease
- adj - (used in combination) affected by something overwhelming
- adj - put out of action (by illness)
- Struck or wounded, as by a projectile.
- Affected by something overwhelming, such as disease, trouble, or painful emotion.
- Incapacitated; disabled.
- Having the contents made even with the top of a measuring device or container; level: a stricken measure of flour.
- adj - strongly affected or afflicted
There are 8 letters in STRICKEN: C E I K N R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STRICKEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of STRICKEN, to go: STRICKEN?
Rearrange the letters in STRICKEN and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of STRICKEN
7 letters out of STRICKEN
6 letters out of STRICKEN
5 letters out of STRICKEN
4 letters out of STRICKEN
3 letters out of STRICKEN
2 letters out of STRICKEN
Contextual use of STRICKEN
What's nearby STRICKEN
Lookup in Wiki for STRICKEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STRICKEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STRICKEN"