Is STRIATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STRIATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of a number of tiny parallel grooves such as: the scratches left by a glacier on rocks or the streaks or ridges in muscle tissue
- noun - a stripe or stripes of contrasting color
- The state of being striated or having striae.
- One of a number of parallel lines or scratches on the surface of a rock that were inscribed by rock fragments embedded in the base of a glacier as it moved across the rock.
- The form taken by striae.
- A stria.
There are 9 letters in STRIATION: A I I N O R S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STRIATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of STRIATION, to go: STRIATION?
Rearrange the letters in STRIATION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of STRIATION
8 letters out of STRIATION
7 letters out of STRIATION
6 letters out of STRIATION
5 letters out of STRIATION
4 letters out of STRIATION
3 letters out of STRIATION
2 letters out of STRIATION
Contextual use of STRIATION
What's nearby STRIATION
Lookup in Wiki for STRIATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STRIATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STRIATION"