Is STRETCHER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STRETCHER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a wooden framework on which canvas is stretched and fixed for oil painting
- noun - a mechanical device used to make something larger (as shoes or gloves) by stretching it
- noun - a litter for transporting people who are ill or wounded or dead
- noun - a stone that forms the top of wall or building
- A litter, usually of canvas stretched over a frame, used to transport the sick, wounded, or dead.
- One that stretches, such as the wooden framework on which canvas is stretched for an oil painting.
- A usually horizontal tie beam or brace serving to support or extend a framework.
- A brick or stone laid parallel to the face of a wall.
There are 9 letters in STRETCHER: C E E H R R S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STRETCHER
To search all scrabble anagrams of STRETCHER, to go: STRETCHER?
Rearrange the letters in STRETCHER and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of STRETCHER
7 letters out of STRETCHER
6 letters out of STRETCHER
5 letters out of STRETCHER
4 letters out of STRETCHER
3 letters out of STRETCHER
2 letters out of STRETCHER
Contextual use of STRETCHER
What's nearby STRETCHER
Lookup in Wiki for STRETCHER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STRETCHER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STRETCHER"