Is STRATIFY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STRATIFY in various dictionaries:
- verb - divide society into social classes or castes
- verb - form layers or strata
- verb - develop different social levels, classes, or castes
- verb - form, arrange, or deposit in layers
- verb - render fertile and preserve by placing between layers of earth or sand
- To form, arrange, or deposit in layers.
- To preserve (seeds) by placing them between layers of moist sand or similar material.
- To arrange or separate into castes, classes, or social levels.
- To separate into a sequence of graded status levels.
- To become layered; form strata.
- To develop different levels of caste, class, privilege, or status.
- verb - to form or arrange in layers
There are 8 letters in STRATIFY: A F I R S T T Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of STRATIFY, to go: STRATIFY?
Rearrange the letters in STRATIFY and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of STRATIFY
7 letters out of STRATIFY
6 letters out of STRATIFY
5 letters out of STRATIFY
4 letters out of STRATIFY
3 letters out of STRATIFY
2 letters out of STRATIFY
Contextual use of STRATIFY
What's nearby STRATIFY
Lookup in Wiki for STRATIFY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STRATIFY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STRATIFY"