Is STRATEGY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STRATEGY in various dictionaries:
- noun - an elaborate and systematic plan of action
- noun - the branch of military science dealing with military command and the planning and conduct of a war
- The science and art of using all the forces of a nation to execute approved plans as effectively as possible during peace or war.
- The science and art of military command as applied to the overall planning and conduct of large-scale combat operations.
- A plan of action resulting from strategy or intended to accomplish a specific goal.
- The art or skill of using stratagems in endeavors such as politics and business.
- noun - a plan for obtaining a specific goal
There are 8 letters in STRATEGY: A E G R S T T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STRATEGY
To search all scrabble anagrams of STRATEGY, to go: STRATEGY?
Rearrange the letters in STRATEGY and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of STRATEGY
7 letters out of STRATEGY
6 letters out of STRATEGY
5 letters out of STRATEGY
4 letters out of STRATEGY
3 letters out of STRATEGY
2 letters out of STRATEGY
Contextual use of STRATEGY
What's nearby STRATEGY
Lookup in Wiki for STRATEGY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STRATEGY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STRATEGY"