Is STRATEGIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STRATEGIC in various dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or concerned with strategy
- adj - highly important to or an integral part of a strategy or plan of action especially in war
- Of or relating to strategy.
- Important or essential in relation to a plan of action: a strategic withdrawal.
- Essential to the effective conduct of war: strategic materials.
- Highly important to an intended objective: The committee discussed strategic marketing factors.
- Intended to destroy the military potential of an enemy: strategic bombing.
There are 9 letters in STRATEGIC: A C E G I R S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STRATEGIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of STRATEGIC, to go: STRATEGIC?
Rearrange the letters in STRATEGIC and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of STRATEGIC
8 letters out of STRATEGIC
7 letters out of STRATEGIC
6 letters out of STRATEGIC
5 letters out of STRATEGIC
4 letters out of STRATEGIC
3 letters out of STRATEGIC
2 letters out of STRATEGIC
Contextual use of STRATEGIC
What's nearby STRATEGIC
Lookup in Wiki for STRATEGIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STRATEGIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STRATEGIC"