Is STODGY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STODGY in various dictionaries:
- adj - heavy and starchy and hard to digest
- adj - (used pejoratively) out of fashion
- adj - excessively conventional and unimaginative and hence dull
- Dull, unimaginative, and commonplace.
- Prim or pompous; stuffy: “Why is the middle-class so stodgy—so utterly without a sense of humor!” (Katherine Mansfield).
- Indigestible and starchy; heavy: stodgy food.
- Solidly built; stocky.
- adv - boring [adj STODGIER, STODGIEST] : STODGILY
There are 6 letters in STODGY: D G O S T Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of STODGY, to go: STODGY?
Rearrange the letters in STODGY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STODGY
What's nearby STODGY
Lookup in Wiki for STODGY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STODGY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STODGY"