Is STIRRUP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STIRRUP in various dictionaries:
- noun - support consisting of metal loops into which rider's feet go
- noun - the stirrup-shaped ossicle that transmits sound from the incus to the cochlea
- A flat-based loop or ring hung from either side of a horse’s saddle to support the rider’s foot in mounting and riding; a stirrup iron.
- A part or device shaped like an inverted U in which something is supported, held, or fixed.
- A rope on a ship that hangs from a yard and has an eye at the end through which a footrope is passed for support.
- noun - a support for the foot of a horseman
There are 7 letters in STIRRUP: I P R R S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STIRRUP
To search all scrabble anagrams of STIRRUP, to go: STIRRUP?
Rearrange the letters in STIRRUP and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of STIRRUP
6 letters out of STIRRUP
5 letters out of STIRRUP
4 letters out of STIRRUP
3 letters out of STIRRUP
2 letters out of STIRRUP
Contextual use of STIRRUP
What's nearby STIRRUP
Lookup in Wiki for STIRRUP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STIRRUP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STIRRUP"