Is STIPPLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STIPPLE in various dictionaries:
- verb - engrave by means of dots and flicks
- verb - make by small short touches that together produce an even or softly graded shadow, as in paint or ink
- verb - apply (paint) in small dots or strokes
- verb - produce a mottled effect
- To draw, engrave, or paint in dots or short strokes.
- To apply (paint, for example) in dots or short strokes.
- To dot, fleck, or speckle: “They crossed a field stippled with purple weeds” (Flannery O’Connor).
- A method of drawing, engraving, or painting using dots or short strokes.
- The effect produced by stippling.
- verb - to draw, paint, or engrave by means of dots or short touches
There are 7 letters in STIPPLE: E I L P P S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STIPPLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of STIPPLE, to go: STIPPLE?
Rearrange the letters in STIPPLE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of STIPPLE
6 letters out of STIPPLE
5 letters out of STIPPLE
4 letters out of STIPPLE
3 letters out of STIPPLE
2 letters out of STIPPLE
Contextual use of STIPPLE
What's nearby STIPPLE
Lookup in Wiki for STIPPLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STIPPLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STIPPLE"