Is STINKPOT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STINKPOT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible
- noun - small freshwater turtle having a strong musky odor
- A person who is despised.
- A small musk turtle (Sternotherus odoratus) of the eastern and southern United States, usually found on the bottom of ponds and small streams.
- A motorboat.
- An earthenware jar containing combustibles emitting a suffocating smoke, formerly used in naval warfare.
- noun - a jar containing foul-smelling combustibles formerly used in warfare
There are 8 letters in STINKPOT: I K N O P S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STINKPOT
To search all scrabble anagrams of STINKPOT, to go: STINKPOT?
Rearrange the letters in STINKPOT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of STINKPOT
7 letters out of STINKPOT
6 letters out of STINKPOT
5 letters out of STINKPOT
4 letters out of STINKPOT
3 letters out of STINKPOT
2 letters out of STINKPOT
Contextual use of STINKPOT
What's nearby STINKPOT
Lookup in Wiki for STINKPOT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STINKPOT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STINKPOT"