Is STIFLING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STIFLING in various dictionaries:
- noun - forceful prevention
- verb - conceal or hide
- verb - smother or suppress
- verb - impair the respiration of or obstruct the air passage of
- verb - be asphyxiated
- adj - characterized by oppressive heat and humidity
- Very hot or stuffy almost to the point of being suffocating.
- Being of such a character or nature as to engender a feeling of stultification, repression, or suffocation: “The scholarly correctness of our age can be stifling” (Annalyn Swan).
- verb - to prevent from breathing
There are 8 letters in STIFLING: F G I I L N S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STIFLING
To search all scrabble anagrams of STIFLING, to go: STIFLING?
Rearrange the letters in STIFLING and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of STIFLING
7 letters out of STIFLING
6 letters out of STIFLING
5 letters out of STIFLING
4 letters out of STIFLING
3 letters out of STIFLING
2 letters out of STIFLING
Contextual use of STIFLING
What's nearby STIFLING
Lookup in Wiki for STIFLING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STIFLING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STIFLING"