Is STERILIZE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STERILIZE in various dictionaries:
- verb - make free from bacteria
- verb - make infertile
- To make free from live bacteria or other microorganisms.
- To deprive (a person or an animal) of the ability to produce offspring, as by removing the reproductive organs.
- To make incapable of bearing fruit or germinating.
- To render (land) unfruitful.
- To place (gold) in safekeeping so as not to affect the supply of money or credit.
- To make inoffensive or innocuous: sterilized the terminology with euphemisms.
There are 9 letters in STERILIZE: E E I I L R S T Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STERILIZE
To search all scrabble anagrams of STERILIZE, to go: STERILIZE?
Rearrange the letters in STERILIZE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of STERILIZE
7 letters out of STERILIZE
6 letters out of STERILIZE
5 letters out of STERILIZE
4 letters out of STERILIZE
3 letters out of STERILIZE
2 letters out of STERILIZE
Contextual use of STERILIZE
What's nearby STERILIZE
Lookup in Wiki for STERILIZE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STERILIZE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STERILIZE"