Is STANDARD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STANDARD in various dictionaries:
- noun - a basis for comparison
- noun - the ideal in terms of which something can be judged
- noun - a board measure = 1980 board feet
- noun - the value behind the money in a monetary system
- noun - an upright pole or beam (especially one used as a support)
- noun - any distinctive flag
- adj - conforming to or constituting a standard of measurement or value
- adj - commonly used or supplied
- adj - established or well-known or widely recognized as a model of authority or excellence
- adj - conforming to the established language usage of educated native speakers
- adj - regularly and widely used or sold
- The ensign of a chief of state, nation, or city.
- A long, tapering flag bearing heraldic devices distinctive of a person or corporation.
- An emblem or flag of an army, raised on a pole to indicate the rallying point in battle.
- The colors of a mounted or motorized military unit.
- An acknowledged measure of comparison for quantitative or qualitative value; a criterion.
- An object that under specified conditions defines, represents, or records the magnitude of a unit.
- The set proportion by weight of gold or silver to alloy metal prescribed for use in coinage.
- The commodity or commodities used to back a monetary system.
- A degree or level of requirement, excellence, or attainment.
- Often stan- dards.
- A grade level in elementary schools.
- A pedestal, stand, or base.
- The large upper petal of the flower of a pea or related plant.
- One of the narrow, upright petals of an iris.
- A shrub or small tree that through grafting or training has a single stem of limited height with a crown of leaves and flowers at its apex.
- A composition that is continually used in repertoires.
- Serving as or conforming to a standard of measurement or value.
- Widely recognized as a model of authority or excellence: a standard reference work.
- Acceptable but of less than top quality: a standard grade of beef.
- Normal, familiar, or usual: the standard excuse.
- Commonly used or supplied: standard car equipment.
- Conforming to established educated usage in speech or writing.
- noun - an established measure of comparison
There are 8 letters in STANDARD: A A D D N R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STANDARD
To search all scrabble anagrams of STANDARD, to go: STANDARD?
Rearrange the letters in STANDARD and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of STANDARD
7 letters out of STANDARD
6 letters out of STANDARD
5 letters out of STANDARD
4 letters out of STANDARD
3 letters out of STANDARD
2 letters out of STANDARD
Contextual use of STANDARD
What's nearby STANDARD
Lookup in Wiki for STANDARD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STANDARD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STANDARD"