Is STACKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STACKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a large number or amount
- noun - storage space in a library consisting of an extensive arrangement of bookshelves where most of the books are stored
- noun - an orderly pile
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - a list in which the next item to be removed is the item most recently stored (LIFO)
- noun - a large tall chimney through which combustion gases and smoke can be evacuated
- noun - a storage device that handles data so that the next item to be retrieved is the item most recently stored (LIFO)
- verb - load or cover with stacks
- verb - arrange in stacks
- verb - arrange the order of so as to increase one's winning chances
- verb - to lay one upon the other
There are 6 letters in STACKS: A C K S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STACKS
To search all scrabble anagrams of STACKS, to go: STACKS?
Rearrange the letters in STACKS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STACKS
What's nearby STACKS
Lookup in Wiki for STACKS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STACKS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STACKS"