Is SQUINCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SQUINCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small arch built across the interior angle of two walls (usually to support a spire)
- verb - crouch down
- verb - draw back, as with fear or pain
- verb - cross one's eyes as if in strabismus
- A quarter-spherical segment of masonry vaulting or corbeling carried across an interior angle of a square tower to support a circular or octagonal superstructure.
- adj - cross-eyed
- verb - to look with the eyes partly closed
There are 7 letters in SQUINCH: C H I N Q S U
To search all scrabble anagrams of SQUINCH, to go: SQUINCH?
Rearrange the letters in SQUINCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SQUINCH
What's nearby SQUINCH
Lookup in Wiki for SQUINCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SQUINCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SQUINCH"