Is SQUEEZED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SQUEEZED in various dictionaries:
- verb - to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition
- verb - press firmly
- verb - squeeze like a wedge into a tight space
- verb - to cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means :"She forced him to take a job in the city"
- verb - obtain by coercion or intimidation
- verb - press or force
- verb - squeeze tightly between the fingers
- verb - squeeze (someone) tightly in your arms, usually with fondness
- verb - squeeze or press together
- verb - to press hard upon
There are 8 letters in SQUEEZED: D E E E Q S U Z
To search all scrabble anagrams of SQUEEZED, to go: SQUEEZED?
Rearrange the letters in SQUEEZED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SQUEEZED
What's nearby SQUEEZED
Lookup in Wiki for SQUEEZED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SQUEEZED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SQUEEZED"