Is SQUEEZE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SQUEEZE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of gripping and pressing firmly
- noun - a state in which there is a short supply of cash to lend to businesses and consumers and interest rates are high
- noun - a situation in which increased costs cannot be passed on to the customer
- noun - (slang) a person's girlfriend or boyfriend
- noun - a twisting squeeze
- noun - an aggressive attempt to compel acquiescence by the concentration or manipulation of power
- noun - a tight or amorous embrace
- noun - the act of forcing yourself (or being forced) into or through a restricted space
- verb - to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition
- verb - press firmly
- verb - squeeze like a wedge into a tight space
- verb - to cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means :"She forced him to take a job in the city"
- verb - obtain by coercion or intimidation
- verb - press or force
- verb - squeeze tightly between the fingers
- verb - squeeze (someone) tightly in your arms, usually with fondness
- verb - squeeze or press together
- To press hard on or together; compress.
- To press gently, as in affection: squeezed her hand.
- To exert pressure on, as by way of extracting liquid: squeeze an orange.
- To extract by or as if by applying pressure: squeeze juice from a lemon; squeezed a confession out of a suspect.
- To extract by dishonest means; extort.
- To oppress with burdensome demands.
- To obtain room for by pressure; cram: squeezed her books into the briefcase.
- To manage to find time or space for.
- To force (an opponent) to use a potentially winning card in a trick he or she cannot take in bridge.
- To give way under pressure.
- To exert pressure.
- To force one’s way: squeeze through a crowd; squeeze into a tight space.
- The act or an instance of squeezing.
- An amount squeezed out: a squeeze of lemon.
- A handclasp or brief embrace.
- A group crowded together; a crush.
- A squeeze play.
- Financial pressure caused by shortages or narrowing economic margins.
- A forced discard of a potentially winning card in bridge.
- verb - to press hard upon
There are 7 letters in SQUEEZE: E E E Q S U Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SQUEEZE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SQUEEZE, to go: SQUEEZE?
Rearrange the letters in SQUEEZE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SQUEEZE
What's nearby SQUEEZE
Lookup in Wiki for SQUEEZE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SQUEEZE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SQUEEZE"