Is SQUATTING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SQUATTING in various dictionaries:
- noun - exercising by repeatedly assuming a crouching position with the knees bent
- noun - the act of assuming or maintaining a crouching position with the knees bent and the buttocks near the heels
- verb - sit on one's heels
- verb - be close to the earth, or be disproportionately wide
- verb - occupy (a dwelling) illegally
- adv - short and thick [adj SQUATTER, SQUATTEST] : SQUATLY
- verb - to sit on one's heels
There are 9 letters in SQUATTING: A G I N Q S T T U
To search all scrabble anagrams of SQUATTING, to go: SQUATTING?
Rearrange the letters in SQUATTING and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of SQUATTING
7 letters out of SQUATTING
6 letters out of SQUATTING
5 letters out of SQUATTING
4 letters out of SQUATTING
3 letters out of SQUATTING
2 letters out of SQUATTING
Contextual use of SQUATTING
What's nearby SQUATTING
Lookup in Wiki for SQUATTING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SQUATTING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SQUATTING"