Is SQUASHES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SQUASHES in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous annual trailing plants of the genus Cucurbita grown for their fleshy edible fruits
- noun - edible fruit of a squash plant
- noun - a game played in an enclosed court by two or four players who strike the ball with long-handled rackets
- verb - to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition
- verb - to press into a pulp or flat mass
There are 8 letters in SQUASHES: A E H Q S S S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SQUASHES
To search all scrabble anagrams of SQUASHES, to go: SQUASHES?
Rearrange the letters in SQUASHES and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SQUASHES
7 letters out of SQUASHES
6 letters out of SQUASHES
5 letters out of SQUASHES
4 letters out of SQUASHES
3 letters out of SQUASHES
2 letters out of SQUASHES
Contextual use of SQUASHES
What's nearby SQUASHES
Lookup in Wiki for SQUASHES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SQUASHES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SQUASHES"