Is SQUASH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SQUASH in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous annual trailing plants of the genus Cucurbita grown for their fleshy edible fruits
- noun - edible fruit of a squash plant
- noun - a game played in an enclosed court by two or four players who strike the ball with long-handled rackets
- verb - to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition
- Any of various tendril-bearing plants of the genus Cucurbita, having fleshy edible fruit with a leathery rind and unisexual flowers.
- The fruit of any of these plants, eaten as a vegetable.
- To beat, squeeze, or press into a pulp or a flattened mass; crush.
- To put down or suppress; quash: squash a revolt.
- To silence or fluster, as with crushing words: squash a heckler.
- To become crushed, flattened, or pulpy, as by pressure or impact.
- To move with a splashing or sucking sound, as when walking through boggy ground.
- The act or sound of squashing.
- The fact or condition of being squashed.
- A crushed or crowded mass: a squash of people.
- A racket game played in a closed walled court with a rubber ball.
- A citrus-based soft drink.
- verb - to press into a pulp or flat mass
There are 6 letters in SQUASH: A H Q S S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SQUASH
To search all scrabble anagrams of SQUASH, to go: SQUASH?
Rearrange the letters in SQUASH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SQUASH
What's nearby SQUASH
Lookup in Wiki for SQUASH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SQUASH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SQUASH"