Is SPINDLES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPINDLES in various dictionaries:
- noun - (biology) tiny fibers that are seen in cell division
- noun - a piece of wood that has been turned on a lathe
- noun - any of various rotating shafts that serve as axes for larger rotating parts
- noun - a stick or pin used to twist the yarn in spinning
- noun - any holding device consisting of a rigid, sharp-pointed object
- verb - to impale on a slender rod
There are 8 letters in SPINDLES: D E I L N P S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPINDLES
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPINDLES, to go: SPINDLES?
Rearrange the letters in SPINDLES and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SPINDLES
7 letters out of SPINDLES
6 letters out of SPINDLES
5 letters out of SPINDLES
4 letters out of SPINDLES
3 letters out of SPINDLES
2 letters out of SPINDLES
Contextual use of SPINDLES
What's nearby SPINDLES
Lookup in Wiki for SPINDLES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPINDLES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPINDLES"