Is SPIKE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPIKE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a transient variation in voltage or current
- noun - sports equipment consisting of a sharp point on the sole of a shoe worn by athletes
- noun - fruiting spike of a cereal plant especially corn
- noun - (botany) an indeterminate inflorescence bearing sessile flowers on an unbranched axis
- noun - a sharp rise followed by a sharp decline
- noun - a very high narrow heel on women's shoes
- noun - each of the sharp points on the soles of athletic shoes to prevent slipping (or the shoes themselves)
- noun - a sharp-pointed projection along the top of a fence or wall (or a dinosaur)
- noun - a long, thin sharp-pointed implement (wood or metal)
- noun - any holding device consisting of a rigid, sharp-pointed object
- noun - a large stout nail
- verb - stand in the way of
- verb - pierce with a sharp stake or point
- verb - secure with spikes
- verb - bring forth a spike or spikes
- verb - add alcohol to (beverages)
- verb - manifest a sharp increase
- A long, thick, sharp-pointed piece of wood or metal.
- A heavy nail.
- A sharp-pointed projection along the top of a fence or wall.
- One of several sharp metal projections set in the sole or in the sole and heel of an athletic shoe for grip.
- A pair of athletic shoes having such projections.
- An unbranched antler of a young deer.
- A young mackerel of small size, usually 15 centimeters (6 inches) or less in length.
- A sharp rise followed by a sharp decline in a graph or in the tracing of a scientific instrument.
- The act of driving a volleyball at a sharp angle into the opponent’s court by jumping near the net and hitting the ball down hard from above.
- The act of slamming the ball to the ground after succeeding in an important play, as after scoring a touchdown.
- To secure or provide with a spike.
- To impale, pierce, or injure with a spike.
- To put an end to; block: spike a rumor.
- To add alcoholic liquor to: The punch was spiked with rum.
- To drive (a ball) in a spike.
- To render (a muzzleloading gun) useless by driving a spike into the vent.
- An ear of grain, as of wheat.
- A usually elongated, unbranched inflorescence with stalkless flowers arranged along an axis.
- verb - to fasten with a spike (a long, thick nail)
There are 5 letters in SPIKE: E I K P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPIKE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPIKE, to go: SPIKE?
Rearrange the letters in SPIKE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPIKE
What's nearby SPIKE
Lookup in Wiki for SPIKE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPIKE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPIKE"