Is SPELLING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPELLING in various dictionaries:
- noun - forming words with letters according to the principles underlying accepted usage
- verb - orally recite the letters of or give the spelling of
- verb - indicate or signify
- verb - write or name the letters that comprise the conventionally accepted form of (a word or part of a word)
- verb - relieve (someone) from work by taking a turn
- verb - place under a spell
- verb - take turns working
- The forming of words with letters in an accepted order; orthography.
- The art or study of orthography.
- The way in which a word is spelled.
- noun - a sequence of letters composing a word
There are 8 letters in SPELLING: E G I L L N P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPELLING
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPELLING, to go: SPELLING?
Rearrange the letters in SPELLING and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SPELLING
7 letters out of SPELLING
6 letters out of SPELLING
5 letters out of SPELLING
4 letters out of SPELLING
3 letters out of SPELLING
2 letters out of SPELLING
Contextual use of SPELLING
What's nearby SPELLING
Lookup in Wiki for SPELLING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPELLING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPELLING"