Is SPELLED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPELLED in various dictionaries:
- verb - orally recite the letters of or give the spelling of
- verb - indicate or signify
- verb - write or name the letters that comprise the conventionally accepted form of (a word or part of a word)
- verb - relieve (someone) from work by taking a turn
- verb - place under a spell
- verb - take turns working
- verb - to name or write the letters of in order
There are 7 letters in SPELLED: D E E L L P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPELLED
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPELLED, to go: SPELLED?
Rearrange the letters in SPELLED and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SPELLED
5 letters out of SPELLED
4 letters out of SPELLED
3 letters out of SPELLED
2 letters out of SPELLED
Contextual use of SPELLED
What's nearby SPELLED
Lookup in Wiki for SPELLED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPELLED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPELLED"