Is SPECULUM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPECULUM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a mirror (especially one made of polished metal) for use in an optical instrument
- noun - a medical instrument for dilating a bodily passage or cavity in order to examine the interior
- A mirror or polished metal plate used as a reflector in optical instruments.
- An instrument for dilating the opening of a body cavity for medical examination.
- A bright, often iridescent patch of color on the wings of certain birds, especially ducks.
- A transparent spot in the wings of some butterflies or moths.
- adj - a medical instrument [n -LA or -LUMS] : SPECULAR
There are 8 letters in SPECULUM: C E L M P S U U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPECULUM
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPECULUM, to go: SPECULUM?
Rearrange the letters in SPECULUM and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SPECULUM
7 letters out of SPECULUM
6 letters out of SPECULUM
5 letters out of SPECULUM
4 letters out of SPECULUM
3 letters out of SPECULUM
2 letters out of SPECULUM
Contextual use of SPECULUM
What's nearby SPECULUM
Lookup in Wiki for SPECULUM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPECULUM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPECULUM"