Is SPECTRUM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPECTRUM in various dictionaries:
- noun - an ordered array of the components of an emission or wave
- noun - a broad range of related objects or values or qualities or ideas or activities
- The distribution of energy emitted by a radiant source, as by an incandescent body, arranged in order of wavelengths.
- The distribution of atomic or subatomic particles in a system, as in a magnetically resolved molecular beam, arranged in order of masses.
- A graphic or photographic representation of such a distribution.
- A range of values of a quantity or set of related quantities.
- A broad sequence or range of related qualities, ideas, or activities: the whole spectrum of 20th-century thought.
- noun - an array of the components of a light wave
There are 8 letters in SPECTRUM: C E M P R S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPECTRUM
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPECTRUM, to go: SPECTRUM?
Rearrange the letters in SPECTRUM and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SPECTRUM
7 letters out of SPECTRUM
6 letters out of SPECTRUM
5 letters out of SPECTRUM
4 letters out of SPECTRUM
3 letters out of SPECTRUM
2 letters out of SPECTRUM
Contextual use of SPECTRUM
What's nearby SPECTRUM
Lookup in Wiki for SPECTRUM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPECTRUM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPECTRUM"