Is SPECIALIST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPECIALIST in various dictionaries:
- noun - an expert who is devoted to one occupation or branch of learning
- noun - practices one branch of medicine
- One who is devoted to a particular occupation or branch of study or research: “Specialists... tend to think in grooves” (Elaine Morgan).
- A physician whose practice is limited to a particular branch of medicine or surgery, especially one who is certified by a board of physicians: a specialist in oncology.
- SP Any of several noncommissioned ranks in the U.
There are 10 letters in SPECIALIST: A C E I I L P S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPECIALIST
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPECIALIST, to go: SPECIALIST?
Rearrange the letters in SPECIALIST and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of SPECIALIST
9 letters out of SPECIALIST
8 letters out of SPECIALIST
7 letters out of SPECIALIST
6 letters out of SPECIALIST
5 letters out of SPECIALIST
4 letters out of SPECIALIST
3 letters out of SPECIALIST
2 letters out of SPECIALIST
Contextual use of SPECIALIST
What's nearby SPECIALIST
Lookup in Wiki for SPECIALIST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPECIALIST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPECIALIST"