Is SPEAKING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPEAKING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the utterance of intelligible speech
- noun - delivering an address to a public audience
- verb - express in speech
- verb - exchange thoughts
- verb - use language
- verb - give a speech to
- verb - make a characteristic or natural sound
- adj - capable of or involving speech or speaking
- Capable of speech.
- Involving speaking or talking: has a speaking part in the play.
- Expressive or telling; eloquent.
- True to life; lifelike: a speaking likeness.
- Friendly enough to exchange superficial remarks: We’re on speaking terms with the new neighbors.
- Ready and willing to communicate; not alienated or estranged: on speaking terms again after their quarrel.
- noun - a speech or discourse
There are 8 letters in SPEAKING: A E G I K N P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPEAKING
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPEAKING, to go: SPEAKING?
Rearrange the letters in SPEAKING and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SPEAKING
7 letters out of SPEAKING
6 letters out of SPEAKING
5 letters out of SPEAKING
4 letters out of SPEAKING
3 letters out of SPEAKING
2 letters out of SPEAKING
Contextual use of SPEAKING
What's nearby SPEAKING
Lookup in Wiki for SPEAKING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPEAKING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPEAKING"