Is SORROW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SORROW in various dictionaries:
- noun - an emotion of great sadness associated with loss or bereavement
- noun - sadness associated with some wrong done or some disappointment
- noun - something that causes great unhappiness
- noun - the state of being sad
- verb - feel grief
- Mental suffering or pain caused by injury, loss, or despair.
- A source or cause of sorrow; a misfortune.
- Expression of sorrow; grieving.
- verb - to feel grief
There are 6 letters in SORROW: O O R R S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SORROW
To search all scrabble anagrams of SORROW, to go: SORROW?
Rearrange the letters in SORROW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SORROW
What's nearby SORROW
Lookup in Wiki for SORROW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SORROW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SORROW"