Is SORGHUM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SORGHUM in various dictionaries:
- noun - economically important Old World tropical cereal grass
- noun - annual or perennial tropical and subtropical cereal grasses: sorghum
- noun - made from juice of sweet sorghum
- An Old World grass (Sorghum bicolor), several varieties of which are widely cultivated as grain and forage or as a source of syrup.
- Syrup made from the juice of this plant.
- noun - a cereal grass
There are 7 letters in SORGHUM: G H M O R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SORGHUM
To search all scrabble anagrams of SORGHUM, to go: SORGHUM?
Rearrange the letters in SORGHUM and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SORGHUM
6 letters out of SORGHUM
5 letters out of SORGHUM
4 letters out of SORGHUM
3 letters out of SORGHUM
2 letters out of SORGHUM
Contextual use of SORGHUM
What's nearby SORGHUM
Lookup in Wiki for SORGHUM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SORGHUM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SORGHUM"