Is SOLITARY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SOLITARY in various dictionaries:
- noun - confinement of a prisoner in isolation from other prisoners
- noun - one who lives in solitude
- adj - characterized by or preferring solitude
- adj - of plants and animals
- adj - lacking companions or companionship
- adj - being the only one
- adj - devoid of creatures
- Happening, done, or made alone: a solitary evening; solitary pursuits such as reading and sewing.
- Remote from civilization; secluded: a solitary retreat.
- Having no companions; lonesome or lonely.
- Living alone or in pairs only: solitary wasps; solitary sparrows.
- See Synonyms at single.
- A person who lives alone; a recluse.
- Solitary confinement.
- noun - one who lives alone
There are 8 letters in SOLITARY: A I L O R S T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SOLITARY
To search all scrabble anagrams of SOLITARY, to go: SOLITARY?
Rearrange the letters in SOLITARY and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of SOLITARY
7 letters out of SOLITARY
6 letters out of SOLITARY
5 letters out of SOLITARY
4 letters out of SOLITARY
3 letters out of SOLITARY
2 letters out of SOLITARY
Contextual use of SOLITARY
What's nearby SOLITARY
Lookup in Wiki for SOLITARY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SOLITARY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SOLITARY"